How It Works!
People always ask us "How does this all work?" Here is a quick rundown of how a typical wedding goes; from your initial consultation, where we try out different styles and looks, to you looking absolutely stunning on your wedding day.
The Makeup Mafia Process
- You contact Makeup Mafia Weddings via email, text or phone and check our availability.
- We set up a phone call to meet and answer any questions.
- Once you've decided to hire us a $100 deposit (non-refundable/will be applied towards consultation fee) is required to lock in your wedding date. Ready to make your deposit? You can do that on our Deposit Payments page!
- Next, we set up your consultation appointment date and time. Makeup Mafia will confirm the day before. All consultations are done in our studio. Directions to studio >>
- Consultations typically run 2-4 hours. "We don't stop until the bride is 100% happy"
- We start soft and build up, changing styles as we go.
- Before and after photos of all the looks will be taken, then emailed to the bride when we're finished.
- Contracts will be signed by both parties.
- Once we receive all of the wedding information (location, services wanted, names and finish time) Makeup Mafia will send the bride a PDF of the contract/schedule.
- Once the details are all correct and signed we are all set to go!
- Makeup Mafia will bring powder, lipstick, liners, etc.. available for purchase on the day of your event.
- Makeup Mafia contacts (call/email) the bride the day before the wedding to confirm all the details.
- On the day of the wedding, Makeup Mafia will arrive 1/2 hour early to the wedding site to set up and be ready for the first appointment.
- Balance due one week prior to wedding day unless otherwise determined.
- If you're renting hair extensions, the address to return them and get your deposit back is:
- 20716 Foxborough Ln, Bend, OR 97702 Directions to studio >>